Friday, November 11, 2005

So, I figured it was just about time for a new post.

Main idea: Why Lily almost got killed on the way home.
Also, HOW.

In a glamourous manner? Oh GOD no! I'm walking home in the rain. Laiden down with various bags (I got three packages today! Woohoo, SPICES, I can make some real food and chai, too Yummy. Also, my manager bought me awarmer blanket for winter. Uggo colours, but nice and soft and fuzzy, and I sleep in the dark, so who cares about colours.) and, of course, holding an umbrella rather awkwardly. I'm walking home, minding my own business, albeit dressed all in black with a black umbrella but two HUGE white bags, and an old man almost hits me on my bike. I was crossing something that wasn't even worthy of the term "street"! WTF. Old people drive me insane. I actually screamed. I'm one of those people who usually freezes instead of screaming. Not tonight. I let out a nice milk-curdling scream. (Blood doesn't curdle, mofo.)

Anyways, so being ill didn't improve my mood much. I got a nice letter from Jon and Sima, who reminded me to update my blog a little more often, since *gasp* a few people actually read this thing. Lovely to know. I miss those two. Married life seems to be treating them kindly. Oh also, for the record, I respond to all letters, and especially to packages. I love hearing from you guys.

Hmmm so today I got cheese tortellini, mashed potatoes, potato leek soup, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, a skirt, hickory smoked almonds, cashews, etc. Very very happy day for me. I watched so many Scrubs episodes the past few days. They keep me sane. "I think owning your burdens is half the battle." So true. Lots of good J.D. quotes. Makes me smile, especially when you have a day that just feels wrong. Today was one of those days. Sick all day, out for dinner, where my coworker tells me to fill up my cel phone so I won't get homesick. Uh huh. Right. *sigh*

Okay that's enough for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, atleast you're ok :) And yes, some of us DO read this :P You are not exactly on MSN at normal hours ya know.

4:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home