Saturday, October 22, 2005

So, another week gone by. Finally, time to put some pictures up on the blog! Enjoy!

This is a tiny Siamese kitten we saw in Nara...

I threw out Chai's junk, and organized my classroom. Spiffy, no?

I finally cleaned and personalized my classroom, to the right side is my "Canada Wall."

This is my apartment building, in Nishishinmachi. (I'm on the second floor, the one with the blanket hanging over the edge - laundry day!)

Lily and Ray, on the Osaka Loop Line to Nara.

Feeling slightly better today; I get the internet on Tuesday! (Only took more than a month...) Tonight is the Hallowe'en Party at my school. Also, farewell to Head Teacher and Manager, and welcome to new AM and Head Teacher. I'm feeling pretty ill today, my sinuses ache and I'm sneezy, so it's off to Arka Pharmacy after this to get some vitamin C supplies. Apparently, Fido at home is giving my mom a ton of hassle; the jerks. Grrr. I wrote a nasty letter to them, though, as has been my habit many times in the past.

I'm planning on getting some rest this afternoon, sleep off this impending cold. Hope all is well in the rest of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home