Saturday, November 19, 2005

Argh.

For those out there who chose to dismiss and degrade Toronto, my words to you are... STUFF IT. I base my image of Toronto on a lot of things, but not hockey. If you dislike Toronto, or like Toronto, because of the Leafs, FINE. But don't judge a whole city based ona bunch of bad-hair, semi-toothless, huge hulking idiotic athletes, just as I will not judge any other city based on a sports team. Most of those people are paid too much anyway.

Still need to clean my apartment. I despite cleaning. Someday I will have a housekeeper. Or less stuff. Whichever seems more feisable. Likely the former. More to follow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to be clear: I wasn't basing my dislike of Toronto on the abysmal performance of the Leafs, I was basing it on the fact that most torontonians seem to think Leafs is the correct spelling.

6:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha.... Lily have less stuff... hahahaha... Oh Lily, you're hilarious. I cannot imagine you ever minimizing your stuff. you love stuff! Just as I do. But honey, you're a Pack Rat. (And those capitals were intentional).
-Aislign

6:53 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut up Isaac, go back to the hospital, the cold is impairing your thought process. GO LEAFS GO

-Pete

9:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete, shove it! Go Habs go. Oh and wasn't that just depressing? 5-1 loss to the Bruins of all teams. Damn. A new low for the Leafs franchise.

11:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home