Thursday, April 06, 2006

So, time for a small update on life in LilyLand...

I have been opening at the sotre every morning this week, which as meant being there by 9:15am. I am NOT a morning person, so it has been very difficult for me to adjust. I'm always tired! I have learned a lot, though. I can open and close the store, more or less make the cash register do its' magic, change batteries and straps... I am learning more by the day, luckily, so soon I will be able to do most small jobs.

Next week on Tuesday evening, the annual Arthur Kroeger College Awards Dinner will be occurring in Ottawa. I am headed up that way on Sunday, and I can't wait! I get to see Emma on Sunday and I've really missed her. I also get to meet up with Becca and Anderson, which is stellar. Hopefully, there will also be some familiar faces at the alumni table where I'll be stationed for Tuesday evening. I promise to post photos of the whole glam evening once I am safely back in Barrie. (Probably Thursday evening... I'll be working Thursday. It'll be good to have a mini-vacation though.)

I am very tired. So I'm going to call it a night, as it's almost 11:00pm and I'm quite tired. Opening again tomorrow; up at 7:30am. Sleep tight, world.

1 Comments:

Blogger iSpek said...

correction, you went to *freddy* kroeger college

3:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home