Thursday, November 24, 2005

So I'm back, and what do I come home to?
My blog turning into some hockey war!
I don't even LIKE hockey, for goodness sake.

Boiling some water for ramen. It shouldn't be complicated, and yet it is, because I can't read instructions. This particular ramen requires adding boiling water and packet one, then letting some (ALL?) of it out through a sophisticated drainage hole (keep in mind this is all styrofoam and paper; the Japanese are ingenius) and then adding two other small packets of God-knows-what, and then consuming. So intense. (Furhter note: made it, but it smelled too weird to consume. Tossed it.)

Long day today. Woke up at 7:30am, which I know is not a huge deal, but it is when you work until 9pm! I'm exhausted as I went all the way to Osaka to Honbu today. Nobody likes going to Honbu, especially not Chris, Ray and I. At least we had a chance to sit and talk, which was nice. Those girls keep me sane!

Making a new ramen, one that is reliable. Cold in here right now. Although my AMERICAN alarm clock reads at 69F. I think it may be lying.

Time for Scrubs and sleep. Buenos noches, amigos.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Go Habs Go! The Maple Laughs will have to wait another century or so for a cup.

9:56 a.m.  
Blogger CreepingLily said...

Fuckers. I said it. Damn, and Keiko reads this. Keiko, don't tell anyone you heard fuckers from me. I was shocked enougha t hearing you say "fucking job", but I tried to hide it. You rock!

Down with hockey. Evil pasttime!

10:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't like Hockey? What the fuck? And you call yourself a canadian? Damn girl. If you come back a fan of Sumo wrestling I'm gonna have to bitch slap you.

7:10 p.m.  
Blogger CreepingLily said...

I can safely say, I don't like fat people, engaged in athletics and scatily clad, even less. I just think hockey players aren't all that tough. Soccer players are far more impressive, and they can even be stylish. Hockey hair never looked good. Never.

On a sidenote, I listened to the Weakerthans today, rmeinded me of home...

9:02 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i keep it secret.
you too,especially school teachers.(include Mie)
was shocked!? sorry...

careful.
Maybe.

3:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also love the weakerthans...they're fab:) i'm indifferent about hockey. i agree that soccer players are impressive and have very nice legs *wink*

H

8:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I myself hate hockey very much. And I love Canada. I hate this assumption that every Canadian must love hockey, its like assuming we all drive dog sleds. I've never even seen a dog sled, nor have I ever watched a hockey game my choice. So leave the hockey talk alone... Its boring and nobody cares. Put it on someone's blog who enjoys hockey for heaven's sake.
Aislign

11:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean you don't drive a dogsled? Mushing is my passion. That and hockey.

6:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Canadian, i have seen a dogsled and i do love hockey... but atleast i dont live in an igloo =D

12:39 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once tried to build an igloo in July but I wasn't fast enough.

6:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home