Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hmmm, so it is now 11:19am, and my stupid player won't make Gilmore Girls work. I didn't even used to watch that show, but it turns out not be so boring in the later years. I could still seriously wring that stupid faux-Frenchman's neck, but hey, c'est la vie, non? I am enjoying it, even though I'm watching it rather out of sequence. I didn't think Rory was all that interesting when she was younger, but she's quirky enough now to warrant some attention.

Yesterday morning, I went to Osaka for work. I met a student on the train, but I fell asleep en route to Osaka, so we didn't speak very much. Sometimes I just don't have the enery to stay awake on the train. I went to Yodobashi Camera, and exchanged the two laptop cases for larger ones that might actually FIT the Apple 14" iBook. Woohoo. AND I got brand new beige, blue and orange Pumas, which in my opinion, are quite cute. Also, got two turtle neck wool sweaters from UniQlo. (It was $30 for two, so why not?)

Anyways, it's cold and I need to get my self sorted out for work, so I'll write more soon...

Check out the new and improved links section....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, Michel actually does speak French! He starred in these clips from some Quebecois tv show we used to watch in my French class in 3rd year...I used to think the accent was fake!

:)
Nadine

8:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha nadine i was just about to leave the same comment...turns out the faux frenchman is acutally not so faux afterall. He is a living, breathing frenchie...

Bird

10:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home