Saturday, December 10, 2005



So that's me, on this evening of Friday, December 9, 2005. Actually, it's now December 10th, but *meh* not a truly big difference. Not to me, anyway. I don't work tomorrow, but I must wait at my apartment for my new kotatsu to be delivered. Apparently, word is that it's EXTRA cute. Potentially pink. You all know how I feel about pink. *sigh*

Sitting down to watch some Clone High, care of my mom's visit. I adore Clone High. Why is it that the best TV series always get cancelled! Life's not fair. So funny. Time for some Gandhi, Cleopatra, Aberham Lincoln, Joan of Arc, and JFK... and a few other historical figures mixed in.

Perhaps sleep time now. TP Boys was funnnny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to ask. What's a Kotatsu?

5:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home