Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm not dead.

Seriously, adfter reading the response to my comments about awful Fenchie on GG, I was saddened. I really think his accent is digusting and overdone. I suppose that shows my general dislike for French men. Give me any other accent, any other day.

So, lately, and I'm sure this will be filled with typos. So sue me. Didn't finish that sentence, and yes I'm aware of the fact. Anyways, I wonder why the Japanese have everything. They have vending machines filled with hot drinks: coffee, espresso, cafe au lait, milk tea, lemon tea, green tea, chiese tea, hot chocolate, hot vitamin C, hot corn POTAGE for God's sake! Canada's WAY colder than this country and where are OUR hot vending machines, I say?! WHERE. *sigh* Also, you know the little bit shake-em-til-they're-hot heating pads? We have 24 hour ones in Japan for SUPER cheap. Basically it's about $2.50 for 10 of the little heavenly suckers. God bless Japan.

We had our Hallowe'en party the other night. Lovely affair with food, and a nice Paddington Bear for me to take home. Complete with marmalade and bread! SWEET. Went to Karaoke afterward, which was nice. I hate karaoke unless I drink, but this place proved to be fun, and I sang a few songs with some other Eigo senseis. (English teachers)

Alas, I truly only wrote because Chris mentioned I'm horrific with keeping up on the blog. And I am. But life's busy these days. And Sima and Jon and Emily are slow, too!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ever sing karaoke in my presence I will have to bitch slap you.

7:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home