Saturday, January 14, 2006

It's 1:48am, and I bet some of you are asleep. I'm making soup.
Just thought you should be privy to my soup-making prowess.

*sigh* Why didn't anyone tell me that "Finding Neverland" would make me cry! Bastards!
Consumption always makes me cry.
Grrrr.

Soup, then meds, then sweet, sweet bed.
Almost rhymed.

It's almost 2am, don't mess with me.
Also, WICKED, Friday the 13th ended without much event, other than me barely survivng my easiest day of teaching. Stupid cold. I couldn't even take the actual cold meds because they make drowsy as can be!

Off to Carrefour tomorrow to go shopping. I adore shopping there. Why? Because it's a French store, so I can *woohoo* read the labels, as long as the pesky Japanese staff don't paste Japanese labels overtop. That irritates me to no end. And, yes, I realize where I live, I have zero claim to be angry over such a thing, but just TRY and stop me.

Goodnight all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you may have sleep madness, Lily.

10:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed Lily has sleep Madness. Hopefully after sleep she will be better

2:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home