Friday, December 23, 2005

Quick entry before I *FINALLY* go to sleep! I got up at 7:30am, and Em at 8:00am, and we were in Osaka by 9:40pm. Emily and I went to Osaka, Sky Building, and Nara, Todaji Temple, and some other spots today. We had a great time at the skye building; Em took photos... I took photos of her taking photos for you and the show. We had Excelsior Cafe sandwiches before leaving for Nara. First, we quickly ran into Yodobashi and I bought her a new 1gig memory card, because hers flaked out for some reason. (FYI, her camera and memory card were from Henry's...)

Em slept on the train. Nara was wonderful. A deer bit my ass, though. That was rough. Todaji Temple was quite pretty and both Emily and I took a ton of photos. We saw the kitty near a restaurant again. Very nice kitten. We bought tons of stuff, which was quite nice.

We headed back to Osaka, and we headed to Big Man to meet Chris and Ray. We had Indian cuisine for dinner. Em and I had naan, and coconut chicken curry, and mixed vegetable curry. It was absolutely delicious.

After that, we went to Yodobashi Camera again and did some Christmas shopping. We settled on a nice set (2 pairs!) of sweet white headphones that match our iPods.

Anyways, we are headed to Kyoto tomorrow morning. We are meeting Keiko at 9am at Nishishimmachi. I invited her along, because she wanted to meet Emily and she is always very fun to spend time with.

Time for some much needed shut-eye. Goodnight world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, i have to ask, what were you doing that you managed to get your butt bitten by a deer, hmm?

3:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home