Friday, April 28, 2006

Some random survey...

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Lily
Birthday:July 28, 1982
Birthplace:Barrie (Ugh)
Current Location:Barrie (Ugh)
Eye Color:Hazel (green sometimes, yellow at point, I have cat eyes)
Hair Color:sort of a mahogany shade of brown... very dark, almost black
Height:5'6
Right Handed or Left Handed:Righty
Your Heritage:Northern European... 1/2 Dutch, 1/4 French, 1/8 Scottish, 1/8 English
The Shoes You Wore Today:Hot pink Puma speedcats
Your Weakness:repetition, cheese, shoes, LIP BALM
Your Fears:Open water, really high heights, stilettos, getting drunk and obtaining a slutty ankle or lowwer back tattoo (butterflies, dolphins, lizards...)
Your Perfect Pizza:Any pizza occurring right now.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get into graduate school abroad
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:"lol" I tend to use it to let people know I'm not being THAT serious
Thoughts First Waking Up:Mmmm, warm.
Your Best Physical Feature:I would say my hair, I think
Your Bedtime:Whenever I can force myself to let the day be over
Your Most Missed Memory:My dad pushing Em and I around the wheelbarrow in summertime
Pepsi or Coke:I don't drink pop.
MacDonalds or Burger King:MacDonalds, I guess.
Single or Group Dates:Group dates? What am I, 12? I can handle it on my own, thank you.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:I haven't had iced tea in AGES!
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla... Mainly because I used to wear it and it made me happy when people smelled cake when I was around
Cappuccino or Coffee:Both
Do you Smoke:Nope... I like my tastebuds soft and alive
Do you Swear:Like a sailor.... I should really stop.
Do you Sing:All the time. In the shower. In my bed. In the hallway. In the car. At work.
Do you Shower Daily:multiple times a day if I can manage it
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:I've been to university already
Do you want to get Married:Unsure. Not if the right person isn't present, and if I do bother, I'm not getting divorced, so we shall see.
Do you belive in yourself:More or less.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Sometimes, usually when I read in transit.
Do you think you are Attractive:I hope so. I always wonder if uggo have low standards or lust after the unattainables like we all do.
Are you a Health Freak:Nope.
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes.
Do you like Thunderstorms:ADORE THEM.
Do you play an Instrument:Flute, piccolo, some guitar.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Nope. That's crazy to think...
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Nope.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Nope.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Haha, never.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Actually, no, but in the past 8 months I have eaten eel, octopus, squid, salmon, cucumber, crab, etc sushi. 6 months in Japan will do that to you.
In the past month have you been on Stage:Nope.
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope. (There are some perks to no dates!)
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Nope. (I wish)
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nope, I've never stolen anything.
Ever been Drunk:Yes, definitely. Oh, shameful moments in a karaoke club, under a table...
Ever been called a Tease:Mmm, no I don't believe I have.
Ever been Beaten up:Nope, unless you count Ben Lee kicking me in the back in grade 6 because I called his mother a lesbian. (I was young and thought it was a clever insult at the time.)
Ever Shoplifted:Nope.
How do you want to Die:In my sleep, peacefully, old and wrinkly and satisfied with life.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Happy.
What country would you most like to Visit:Spain
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:No favourite as long as they sparkle a bit. Dead eyes are a killer.
Favourite Hair Color:Any colour is okay with me. I'm not really fond of fuscia on men.
Short or Long Hair:I prefer hair a little longer, maybe somewhat shaggy.
Height:Tall. Tall. Tall. Anything over 5'9, really...
Weight:Anything average is fine with me.
Best Clothing Style:
Number of Drugs I have taken:
Number of CDs I own:
Number of Piercings:3
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:0

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home