Friday, May 26, 2006

Aha, so really, about 20 days since I last posted. Sorry. Just my life is actually super boring here in barrie, so I haven't felt the need to write about any of it. Holiday weekend passed without much excitment. I had Leana and Heather over on Saturday evening. I finished work early on, and Heather and I went shopping. Had a bit of fun looking for lingerie. Always fun! I ended up with a new jacket, some pjs, and of course, the things we went shopping for. I had some NASTY yakisoba at the Teriyaki place in Georgian MAll. I don't know WHY I thought that was a good idea.

Here's a picture of the saucy little bitch, our cat, Jakob. She's so snobby, this is the ONLY time I've ever seen her sleep on the couch. She's usually only willing to sleep on actual beds. She actually gets irritated if you come in to go to sleep on a bed she's chosen for the day.


This is Grover, the other and much nicer of our two felines. He always sleeps in really odd positions. I thought cats were supposed to be really protective of their bellies. Apparently not.


Nadine and Sareah with a zamboni in front of Boston Pizza. Bit random, really.


Nadine and Sarah IN Boston Pizza.


Marlo and the tulips.


My sister, Emily, demonstrating the dangers of putting a plastic bag over one's head.


Pink tree out front.


Grover, reclining on Emo.


Leana and Heather at my house, for May 24 weekend.


I WOULD post more shots, but they look really bad. Lucky for me, no photos of myself! That's the privilege of holding the camera. I'm sort of thinking I missed the lunch window. It's 12:47pm, and I haven't eaten anything yet. Trying to decide if I want to have perogies, but that means cutting onions, and I always cry.

Finally, Grover is a his new basket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home