Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Short post to keep everyone semi up to date. Not many posts this summer, as my life is far from riveting! I'm just getting ready for a weekend of white water rafting at River Run. Very much looking forward to it.

Mom and I went out for Japanese (food) on my 24th birthday (July 28th) and it took awhile, but it tasted delicious. Posting this is making my mouth water.

Sakura rolls at Aji Sai Japanese Restaurant in Barrie. (Avocado and spicey tempura)

Mom's a big fan of the pickled ginger, which I think is positively gag-arrific, albeit petal pink and pretty.

Later on the same day, my whole family went out for Thai food at the Green Mango Tree. Yummy food, shitty service. HOLY HELL, could it possibly take you any longer to come and acknowledge we've sat down and want to order?!


A day late, a buck short... Actually, always seem to be the latter and sometimes the former. Here's my birthday cake. Woohoo for "hillary!"


And some recent shots of me... Some people haven't seen the new haircut yet, so here 'tis!




Marlo seemed to think she belonged at the table, paws and all...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did crazy angry space monkeys shit in your cereal. Cuz it looks like crazy angry space monkeys shit in your cereal.

5:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home